About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 11, 2011

MFTWSC27 Hello Cupcake

I have a very quick post tonight with a card for this week's MFTWSC27. I rotated the layout and used the super cute PI girl, Hello Cupcake. She is colored with Copics and her dress is paper pieced. She will make the perfect birthday card for a friend.


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Hello, Cupcake" by My Favorite Things
Card stock: Taylored Expressions cranberry and choice snow white
Patterned paper: B-day Bash by Imaginisce
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, TE medium scallop border die, SU seam binding, SU button, SU twine, Kaiser gold rhinestones, Spica glitter pen, red Liquid Pearls, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Tuesday,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!