About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Elephant Thank You

Hi fellow stampers,

Today was my last day of work for two weeks. Yippee! I will be flying to Boston on Thursday to visit friends that live outside the city. We are renting a house on Cape Cod for the first week we are there. The second week, we will be at their house hanging out and making day trips around NE.

Sunday evening, I made this card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #126.



Supplies
Stamps: Life Is A Circus by Taylored Expressions and Happy Moments by Stampin' Up
Card stock: TE medium blue and choice snow whiite
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU tangerine tango, Color Box chalk ink in blue, and Copics
Other: SU 3/4" round punch, SU star eyelet, SU tangerine tango pompom ribbon, sewing machine, and dimensionals.

Thanks for looking in tonight,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!