About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Relax - Slow Down - Enjoy

Hi all,

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been able to stamp. Not that I'm really complaining since I had some really fun time away. First, Memorial Day weekend, we went to the Central Coast wine country and had a blast visiting friends and, of course, wine tasting. The week after I was out of town working and then this past week, I was on vacation in Portland, OR visiting my sister's family. While there, I was able to attend my niece's high school graduation ceremony. Fun times. I got home late Saturday evening.

Sunday afternoon I was able to get a few hours of stamping in. I took the opportunity to ink up some new goodies from Taylored Expressions and made a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #121 layout.




Supplies
Stamps: A Day In Paradise from Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE medium blue, light blue, orange and choice snow white
Patterned paper: Splash by Echo Park
Ink: memento rich cocoa, SU marina mist, crumb cake and baja breeze
Other: classic circle and wonky rectangle Nesties, SU aqua painter, glaze pen, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card! Love the colours and different lines. The stand out umbrella really finishes it off. We could do with a little more sunshine down our end of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!