About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Party Hearty

Hi again. I was able to get lots of stamping done on Sunday which means I was able to make some scheduled posts for this week. Today's card I made for a friend's birthday later this month. As you can see, the layout is TESC137.



Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions "Make a Wish"
Card stock: Taylored Expressions blues and choice snow white
Patterned paper: B-day Bash by Imaginisce
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: expresso dimensional pearls, light blue liquid pearls, yellow Stickles, TE small scalloped border die, Kaiser rhinestones, sewing machine, classic oval Nesties, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!