About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Ahhhh, Wednesday is almost over and that means only two more days to the weekend, which are my main stamping days. Tonight, I'm sharing a card I made on Sunday for the Sweet Stop Sketch.

This is a really fun layout, and I kept my card relatively simple. The image is a digital from Mo Manning Digi Stamps. This cute guy reminded me of my nephew, so I colored him up for my nephew's birthday card.



Supplies
Stamps: Digital image "Paul Typing" from Mo Manning
Card stock: SU pumpkin pie, soft suede, and whisper white
Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man
Ink: memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa and Copics
Other: Die-namics die, oval Nestie, SU circle punches, SU build a brad, blue candy dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!