About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Easter and SFYTT for March

One more quick post this evening.

I remembered that it was the first Saturday of the month, and that means another Sketch For You To Try over at Jen's blog. I thought this looked like a really fun layout to work with, and I did quite enjoy it. I didn't have any Amber Ink stamps, so I went to take a look at their site, and purchased one of the digi stamps to work with. This cute little bunny is called Love Bunny-Flowered and she reminded me of spring.

I printed her out onto some SU whisper white CS, colored her with Copics and cut her out. I used some dimensionals to pop her up over the grass I made with the Die-namics grass die.

(click image to view larger)


Supplies
Stamps: Love Bunny-Flowered Digi by Amber Ink
Card stock: SU brilliant blue, pear pizzazz, and whisper white
Patterned paper: Feelin' Groovy by Doodlebug
Ink: Copics and SU brilliant blue
Other: SU glitter brads, SU embossing folder, SU oval punch, Die-namics grass die, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

That's all from me today but I'll be back tomorrow with more. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


6 comments:

  1. oh so cute love the layout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you just made our day! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a cute and happy card. It makes me even more excited for Spring, and believe me, that was near impossible to do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the sweet Amber Ink image, the fun patterns and those awesome glittery brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little scene - soooo hoppy!!! {Sorry, I couldn't resist :>)}

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!