About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rub-Ons and CAS 129

Today I have a card that I made using the Clean and Simple Fall To Layout 129 sketch. I really like the way this turned out and it was pretty fast and easy. No stamping! The center panel and side trim images are rub-ons from the SU Occasions Mini catalog.  Nesties, punches and a bow make up the rest of the detail.

(click image to view larger)


Supplies
Rub-ons: Sweet Stitches from Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU early expresso, regal rose, daffodil delight and very vanilla
Patterned paper: SU Sweet Stitches
Other: SU punches, SU Vintage Flower Adornment, Labels 4 Nesties, pink 1/8" ribbon (Michaels), SU Square Lattice EF, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy stamping,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!