About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Friday.  Are you ready for the weekend?

I was not very sleepy last night so I stayed up and stamped. This is a previously uninked Pure Innocence stamp that I got about a month ago from My Favorite Things called "My Balloon." Another cutie for sure. I usually paper piece the dresses, but I decided to practice my Copic coloring with this little gal. You'll recognize the layout as February's Sketch For You To Try.

(click image to view larger)



Supplies
Stamps: My Balloon by My Favorite Things
              inside: Bring On the Cake by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU not quite navy and TE choice snow white
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copic sketch markers
       inside: SU not quite navy, pear pizzazz and peach parfait
Other: classic oval Nesties, Die-namics rolled flower die, TE medium scallop border die, SU punches, My Mind's Eye square tag, green candy dots, green stickles, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful Friday evening,
Colleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!