About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eat Cake!

Happy Holidays everyone. Today was my last day of work until after New Years. Yea! :)

This evening I made a card for my friend Martin. He shares a birthday with Christmas and he and his wife will be spending this weekend with us. I've used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch layout to make his card.

(click image to view larger)



 Supplies
Stamps: Take A Spin by Stampin' Up
Card stock: ridding hood red, chocolate chip and whisper white
Patterned paper: B-day Bash by Imaginisce
Ink: ridding hood red
Other: SU Build a cupcake punch, SU game spinner hands, SU EFs,  classic square Nesties, expresso Dimensional Pearls, the Big Shot, baker's twine and dimensionals

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, that take a spin stamp is soooo cute....hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!