About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wishing You a Birthday Filled With Cupcakes

Hi all and Happy Sunday evening,

I've been away for a couple weeks, traveling for work, and just got home Friday evening. Unfortunately, not much time in my weekend to do much stamping, but I did manage to pull out my new TE November Key Ingredients Kit that arrived while I was away, and make a card for my best friend's birthday. This new KI kit has some really cute papers, mostly bakery related. I love the "retro" feel of them. For my card, I followed the TESC134 layout.

(click image to make larger)


Now that this post is finished, I need to finish packing for a week away again. This time for vacation. We are going across the country to Franklin, MA to spend Thanksgiving with friends.

I wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes by Taylored Expressions
Card stock and patterned paper: November 2010 Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: chipboard and ribbon from TE November 2010 Key Ingredients Kit, classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, cuttlebug EF, SU corner rounder, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!