About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Be Merry and Bright: SFYTT

Hi stampers and happy Monday evening,

This evening I have another card that I made over the weekend. It uses this week's SFYTT layout from Jen del Muro's blog. This was a really fun sketch with opportunities to use several different patterned papers. I took advantage of this and pulled out Taylor's Snow Day Project Pantry kit. I love this kit! The papers are non-traditional Christmas colors and are just so fun. Taylor included some really cute rub-ons, which I've used to make this card.

(click image to make larger)


Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Snow Day set
Rub-ons: Snow Day collection by Crate Paper
Card Stock: Taylored Expressions from Snow Day Project Pantry
Patterned Paper: Snow Day collection by Crate Paper from TE Snow Day Project Pantry
Ink: SU rich razzleberry
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU 1 1/4" and
1 3/8" punches, purple Kaiser rhinestones, mint green liquid pearls, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

I hope your week has started off nicely. Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!