About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SSSC89 - Peace On Earth

Hi all,

Today I have a card made for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over on Karen Giron's blog. It's been a few Sundays since I've had the chance to participate and I was very glad that I had time on Sunday afternoon to make a few cards, this being one of them.

I pulled out some brand new products from my last Stampin' Up order for this one. The stamp set, DSP and glass glitter are from the Holiday Mini catalog.

The only stamping here is the greeting. I let the beautiful patterned papers take center stage. An extra flower was cut out and added in the center of the panel for more dimension as well as the champagne glass glitter added to the center of the large poinsettia in the upper corner.

(click on image to make larger)

Here's Karen's sketch:

Supplies
Stamps: Peaceful Season by Stampin' Up
Card stock: SU cherry cobbler and crumb cake
DSP: SU Deck the Halls
Ink: SU cherry cobbler
Other: curved rectangle Nesties, SU Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, SU champagne glass glitter, red glitter candy dots, the Big Shot and dimensionals

I hope your week has started off well. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!