About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Goblin Greetings Monday

Goblin Greetings all,

I hope the goblins don't haunt your Monday. Obviously, I have another Halloween card for you today. This one uses the very traditional Halloween colors of black, orange and white and I rather like the way it turned out, especially after struggling with the greeting placement a bit. I hope you like it too.


(click on image to view larger)

Supplies
Stamps: All Stampin' Up, Spooky Skyline wheel, Home is Where the Haunt Is set, Bitty Boos Too set, and Grateful Greetings set
Cardstock: Textured dark orange from Taylored Expressions, whisper white and black from SU
Patterned paper: Happy Halloween by Echo Park
Ink: SU Classic basic black, craft white, and pumpkin pie
Other: Orange plastic webbing by TE, SU white EP and heat tool, classic oval Nesties, the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Have a great work week everyone and thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed the cards. They are awesome! I sometimes stare at them for five minutes when I pass by. Thanks for sending them and the M&Ms!

    Love,
    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!