About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

SFYTT Happy Birthday

Yikes! It's been awhile since my last post. Too much work, not enough stamping is all I can say.  I hope everyone is having a great first weekend of fall. It's been just gorgeous here on the southern California coast for the last week.  Warm and not a cloud.

Today I have a birthday card made using Jen's SFYTT layout. It turned out very, very bright and I think the recipient will love it.

(click image to make larger)


Supplies
Stamps: Winobella by Stampingbella and TE Make a Wish stamp set
Card stock and patterned paper: all from Taylored Expressions Summertime Project Pantry kit (patterned paper is Walk in the Park by Echo Park)
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copic markers
Other: Classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, TE scalloped eyelet border die, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in pink, Dimensional Pearls in lettuce, TE blue ribbon, Bloomer's fabric flower, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

That's it for me today. Have a fab afternoon and evening and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright and happy color combo! Your layered flower is adorable and I really like Bella's paper pieced dress. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!