About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Last Post for Several Weeks

Hi fellow stampers and bloggers,

I am so bummed to tell you all that I will be unable to do any stamping for several weeks.  This past Wednesday I fell and broke my right elbow.  I am right handed, so needless to say, managing just regular day to day activities is pretty challenging. (just typing this using only my left hand is kind'a hard) My arm is currently in a hard splint as it is too swollen to cast.  I have an appointment with an "ortho" doc on Tuesday and hopefully, will find out more details like how long my arm will be "useless".  It is pretty painful, but Motrin is dong a good job of taking the edge off.

I have one final card to share that I made last week and photographed.  It's another "Bella" card.  My niece is a cheerleader so this one is for her.




Supplies
Stamps: Pompom-a-bella by Stampingbella
Card stock: medium pink by Taylored Expressions
Patterned Paper: Be Loved from the 2010 Valentine's key ingredients
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics, Color Box chalk in tangerine
Other: classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties, stickles, pink ribbon, the big shot and dimensionals

Even though I won't be posting, I will still be checking in on my fellow bloggers post's for the amazing inspiration you all provide. I am so going to miss participating in challenges.

Happy Independence Day!  I hope you all get to see some great fireworks.

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Auntie, It's Rachel!
    I just wanted to say that I LOVE your card. It's beautiful, just like you [:

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!