About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday Thank You, Card No. 2

Happy Friday stampers,

Here is a card that I made for my dear friend Alison to thank her for some really special birthday gifts that she sent to me earlier this month.  We have been friends, dare I say it, for over 30 years, and she knows me soooo well.  Her gifts are always "right on" and really make me happy. :)

I used a SFYTT layout from a few weeks ago.  The stamps are from Taylored Expressions July Release and the patterned paper and glitter are from Taylor's July Key Ingredients set.


Supplies
Stamps: In the Park set by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU Kraft
Patterned Paper: KI Memories Paisley Parade, July Key Ingredients
Ink: memento tuxedo black, SU bashful blue, Copic markers
Other: Labels one Nesties, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, SU 3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punches, TE quickie glue pen, TE green glitter, silver gel pen, silver pearls, TE paper flowers and ribbon, the big shot and dimensionals

Have a fabulous week end everyone,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!