About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday Thank You, Card No. 1

Good morning fellow bloggers,

Today I have a Thank You card that I made to send to my sister and her children for the great birthday gift that I received from them earlier this month.  The sketch is a Sweet Sunday sketch from a couple weeks ago when I couldn't stamp.  The color scheme is from the Curtain Call Color Act challenge from that same time period. The colors are kraft, white, certainly celery and wild wasabi.  I also used stitching on this card.  I have a beautiful Bernina quilting sewing machine that I use for fabric crafts and quilting.  I do not use it for paper, so I ordered this cute little machine from Amazon a few weeks ago to use on my cards.  It's perfect.  It weighs only 6 lbs and it has 8 stitches.  Totally cool.



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Because I Care set
Paper: SU whisper white, kraft, wild wasabi and certainly celery
Patterned paper: Echo Park summertime collection
Ink: SU certainly celery, wild wasabi and crumb cake
Other: SU large oval punch, SU eyelet border punch, classic square Nesties, chocolate ribbon, SU kraft corduroy button, the big shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!