About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My First "Bella" Stamps

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday,

I received my first Stampingbella stamps on Friday so I had to make a couple cards this past weekend using them.  They are SO fun and cute!  I know, what took me so long to order bellas?  I bought six, and I already have a list of more I want.  Do you find that you just have to have new stuff, even though you already have a room full of stuff?  I think we're all the same that way. LOL.

The first card I've made with my sister in mind.  She used to do lots of sewing, mostly quilt making, but kids and work now take up most of her spare time.  So, here is fashionistabella for my sis:




Other Supplies
Card stock: bright red and choice snow white from Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper: Material Girl by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and Color Box chalk in tangerine sponged around bella
Other: curved rectangle nesties, Material Girl buttons, SU linen thread, glue dots, red ric rac, the big shot and dimensionals

See you tomorrow with a second "bella" card.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!