About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 140 "Thank You"

Hi all,

I haven't used the Mojo Monday sketch in, forever, to make a card.  I had some stamping time this afternoon and decided I'd try out this weeks layout. I used the extremely CUTE set by Taylored Expressions called Garden Party Critters along with the Garden Party Project Pantry kit.  The garden sign and inch worm are colored with Copics and popped up on dimensionals. Stickles cover some of the worm's segments and the snail's shell.  The background is sponged with green galore ink.

This will be sent off to my sister to thank her for her hospitality last weekend.



Supplies
Stamps: Garden Party Critters by Taylored Expressions
Card stock, DSP and ribbon: Garden Party Project Pantry set by Taylored Expresions
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, memento rich cocoa, SU real red, glorious green, green galore.  SU markers in pumpkin pie & close to cocoa.  Copic markers.
Stickles: Diamond, lime green & yellow
Other:  SU punches, SU real red button, classic square & scallop square nesties, the big shot, mini glue dots & dimensionals.

I'm back to work tomorrow, then it's a three day weekend. I can't wait.  I wish everyone a fun, safe and happy Memorial Day holiday.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!