About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 10, 2010

"Journey" to the SSSC 68

Yikes! It's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to get in some stamping.  Travels and other projects have kept me from my favorite past time for a couple weeks.  Yesterday, I had the chance to get in a few hours of stamping.  I immediately looked to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge had in store.  Here is my submission.





Supplies
Stamps: SU Pedaling Past and In a Word sets
Card stock: Baja Breeze and whisper white
DSP: SU retired Sweet Slumber
Ink: SU Ruby Red and baja breeze
Punches: SU 1 1/4", 1 3/8" round and modern label
Other: yellow candy dots and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my SOOO clever with the sentiment!! I am totally stealing it!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!