About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TESC 109 - Happy Bird Day

Hi all,

I finally found the time to make a card for this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge.  I must admit, I was a little intimidated by this week's layout, but once I got going on the design, it turned out to be quite fun. Here's what I came up with:



Supplies:
Stamps:  Picture This, Vintage Labels, Happy Moments sets all SU
Card stock: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White all SU
DSP: Sweet Pea paper pack by SU
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Markers: Sahara sand, close to cocoa, summer sun all SU
Embellishments: SU Pretty in Pink silk ribbon, pink apple blossom, pink rhinestones
Punches:  SU extra large two-step bird and scallop border 
Other: Classic circle and scalloped circle nesties, the big shot, dimensionals, crafter's tool kit

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!