About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 More Administrative Professional's Day Cards

For my second post today, I have the final two Administrative Professional's Day cards for my friend to give at work this week.

Card 1:



Card 2:


Supplies for card 1:
Stamps: Let's Do Coffee by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: Taylored Expressions
DSP: Material Girl by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Embellishments: Rhinestone flower, button, and ribbon by Taylored Expressions, fabric yo-yo, linen thread
Other: classic rectangle, large scallop rectangle and classic circle nesties, the big shot, dimensionals

Supplies for card 2:
Stamps: Watercolor Trio by Stampin' Up
Card stock: Stampin' Up Textured Rich razzleberry, crushed curry, dusty durango, whisper white
DSP: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Ink: Crushed curry, dusty durango and rich razzleberry
Embellishments: SU rich razzleberry and crushed curry polka dot ribbon, kaiser rhinestones in wine, crystal stickles
Other: classic oval, scallop oval and scallop circle nesties, the big shot, dimensionals

Time to get ready for the work week.
Have a good one,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!