About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 52

Good afternoon from rainy San Diego.  The prediction is for 5 days of rain here, which is so unusual.

I enjoyed this layout a lot.  Thanks Karen!  My card is a SU only using the new Sweet Pea DSP.





Supplies:  All Stampin' Up.  Upsy Daisy stamp set, Sweet Pea DSP from the new Occasions Mini Catalog, Wisper White Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Eyelet Border punch, Taken with Teal ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the double stamped image and the colors are fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!